Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Sign in through steam  

Tweezy app

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018, 08:29 PM by Rens.)

Steam ID:  STEAM_1:1:103576317

Country and Timezone: BST+

Date Of Birth And Current Age: 28.12.2003 14 tears old

Total Playtime: (This Will Be Checked) 10 mins XD

Total Warnings: 0

How many hours can u dedicate to the server on a weekly basis : around 10-20

Why should we accept your application?: i want to help the server grow and thus meaning a bigger and better player base for the staff to help purify of the rule breakers and minges

What do you think a staff member should be capable of : the ability to help those with the problem of rule breakers[/size]

Situation's:

Player [A] Kills Player [b] without a reason, Player [A] claims there was a good reason , but player [b] there wasn't , What do You Do: ask if there was any adverts of any kind and then check if player B damaged player A or anything that can let player A kill player B. If player comes out with good reasoning then he is clear to go on.

A player says someone is wallhacking , how do you respond and what would you do : i would /spectate them to see if they make fishy or impossible shots by prefiring or looking at them through walls

Player [A] Say's Player [b] RDA'd Him. Player [b] Say's He didn't RDA them , What do You Do? ask player b for a reason if the reason is insufficient then a warning will be put in place

Knowledge

Explain NLR : new life rule: you have died you cant return to your place of death until the 3 mins is over and you cant killed who killed you last as it is a new life you forget what happened

Explain FailRP : not following the rules of the job you are

Explain FDA : fading door abuse is where a door is set to a keybind and can be abused to kill people with unfair advantages[/size][/b][/b][/b][/b]

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2018, 06:53 PM by Rens.)

ACCEPTED!

Good 1st impression, i think this guy would be a good staff member.
Short application but it looks like you understand the rules.
Welcome to the team!